TEMPORARY REEL FIVES CONTENT!

FOR COMMENTS FOR THE REEL FIVES MOVIE RANKINGS SITE OR TO CONTACT THE REEL FIVES TEAM PLEASE TO GO OUR WEBPAGE: www.reelfives.com

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

January Movie Rankings Recap for the Reel Fives Film Rankings Aggregator

January was quite the busy month for Reel Fives, our sibling blog.  As we mentioned, we are currently publishing some Reel Fives content here since this is our older blog and we are trying to revamp all of our blogs. During January Reel Fives published six articles and five of them were movie rankings. Overall Reel Fives aggregated 411 online published movie rankings. Here is a summary of the genres Reel Fives put out during January:

Romantic Comedies (106 movies, 50 ranking lists)
Best Dinosaur Movies (45 movie, 38 ranking lists)
Best Sports Movies (100 movies, 130 ranking lists)
Best Spy Movies (74 movies, 52 ranking lists)
Best Gangster Movies (60 movies, 141 ranking lists)

Reel Fives also put out a recommended list of blizzard movies to watch during blizzard Jonas which affected the east coast of the US January 2015. 

4 comments:

Website development services said...

Admiring the time and effort you put into your website and in depth information you present. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed information. Wonderful read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

vvận chuyển hàng đi Lào said...

I have been browsing on-line more than three hours these days, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. Itˇ¦s beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

Get your miracle today said...

I have been browsing on-line more than three hours these days, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. Itˇ¦s beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

Divya | www.programmingshots.com said...

I m always a fitness freak I liked the way you have told keep it up
.Also check my blog at Bridal Honeymoon nightwear